The new Aug-Dec Mini (although I will forever call it the Holiday) catalog is LIVE! You can now place your orders and get a head start on your holiday crafting!
You can view the pdf of the catalog by clicking on the above photo or here
And here is a very short video you can view
There is also a new Stampin' Up! store! It is much easier to use, navigate and search! Here are some highlights of the new store:
- A Wishlist! Underneath items there is a small heart. Click on that and it will take you to a wishlist. You can create as many wishlists as you like--say birthday or Christmas. Then you can click on that wishlist and share it with your loved ones! I can help you with it if you have any problems. You can add items to your cart from the wishlist.
- A Feedback tab- on the right-hand side there is a feedback tab. You can click on anything in the site and give feedback. (Someone let me know today that if you use Discovercard, your receipt may still say Visa although you used Discover. Not a problem but they did let SU know via the feedback tab)
- Shopping Cart--now you can shop like other websites. And if you need to leave before finishing, your items will remain in your cart. FYI: if an item in your cart sells out or goes on backorder, it will be removed
- Immediate access to our Inventory resources. When you are looking at an item that is in low inventory or on backorder, it will show below the item itself. You will know in advance whether something is on backorder.
- Larger Visuals--the items you are viewing are much larger and easier to see!
- Easier to search--More filters to narrow down your searches too
- Claim Rewards button--when your order reaches the $150 threshold and you earn Stampin' Rewards, it will flash on your screen. And if you then go to another item, there will be a "Claim Rewards" button underneath. You can click on that to claim as your Stampin Rewards or you can add to your cart to get more rewards.
- Guest Check out--If you don't want your information saved or don't want to log in, you can check out as a guest. It will still require you to choose a demonstrator (please pick me).
If you are having any problems at all with the new store, just contact me and I will happily assist!
Today is the first day to redeem your Bonus Days coupons! Just be sure to add in each code before checkout!
As a special deal for my customers, if you are placing at least a $50 order, contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on Facebook messenger and I will give you a coupon code for a $5 coupon, while I still have them! These coupons must be redeemed by August 31. Let me save you a little cash!