Stampin' Up! released a new kit today, the Celebrate Today Magnet Board kit! Just $25!
This kit does not require any stamping but you could certainly do some yourself! It holds 12 x 12 paper and if you want something to match your space, use any 12 x 12 DSP you have. I am going to make my background match and I can change it out whenever I choose. I will probably also create my own pockets to match.
Here is a video of the kit showing how to put it together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_HZUEAKaoo
And a copy of the pdf of the instructions: https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Stampin-University/Kits/instructions/CELEBRATE-TODAY-INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Kit includes one framed magnet board
- Includes sticker sheets, double-sided cards, and double-sided paper to decorate with
- Includes six magnet clips and two pocket envelopes to attach things to your board
- Finished magnet board size (inside of frame): 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate
I decided to purchase this kit for my grandchildren. They can then post copies of their artwork, etc in their rooms. It will be fun for us to put together and I can make some different stickers for them to match their interests (boys won't want the flowers and butterflies).
This kit will sell out quickly and is available "while supplies last". Hopefully if it sells out, it will be restocked quickly!