I absolutely love the You're a Peach Designer Series Paper so I turned to it again for another fun fold card.
Here are all the details on how to make this cute card:
- Stamp Sets – Sweet as a Peach (155050)
- Card Stock – Calypso Coral (122925); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Balmy Blue (147105); Calypso Coral (147101)
- Misc. – You’re a Peach (DSP) (155686); Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon (155672); Seal+ (149699); Paper Trimmer with Scorer (152392); Bone Folder (102300)
- Calyso Coral: 4 ¼” x 11”
- Basic White: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾ ; 7/8” x 2 ½”
- DSP: 4” x 5” (cut off top 1” and keep for top of card), 6” x 6” for inside
- Cut your card base at 4 ¼” x 11”; Score at 4 ¼” and at 5 ½”
- Attach your cut DSP so that they line up with the 1” at the top and the 4” square at the bottom.
- Wrap your ribbon around the top part of the card and tie. Then using your seal+ (or adhesive of your choice) adhere the top area between the two score lines.
- Stamp your sentiment on the small white banner and attach to the front of the card. Stamp the inside sentiment on the small square of white.
- Take your 6” x 6” sheet of DSP and choose which side will be showing in the opening (something fairly simple). Fold the sheet in half and use your bone folder for a good crease. Fold in half the other way and get a good crease. With the inside facing down fold diagonally once. Easily manipulate your paper so that it makes a small square. Make sure it will open the way you want before adhering to the card base. See photos at end
- With your square sitting diagonally in the inside of your card, adhere the top and then the bottom. Make sure you can easily open the pop-up part of your card before adhering.
- Attach your white square to the center of the inside.
This card uses a lot of DSP but it's such a fun card to make (and for the recipient to open). I made this card for my daughter-in-law and for my monthly tutorial co-op.
Enjoy this fun card!