Stampin' Up! has released a new suite called Eden's Garden
The stamp set and dies (bundled) will be in the new upcoming Jan-June mini catalog. BUT the gorgeous paper and matching gems will not. Those are available only until January 3 or while supplies last.
Here is the paper. It's hard to see but the front side of the papers are filled with gold foil accents.
Although this suite is geared towards spring, this paper will make beautiful Christmas cards too! The colors in the paper are Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Gold Foil on a Basic White background. Here is a pdf of the suite
Here are the stamps and dies for this bundle (stamps are distINKive)
And here is a card I made using this suite (I did not have the gems at the time so they are not on this card). You can see the sheen of the gold foil in this photo.
Here are the instructions for this card:
- Stamp Sets Eden’s Garden (157823)
- Card Stock – Evening Evergreen (155574); Soft Succulent (155776); Gold Foil (132622); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Evening Evergreen (155576)
- Misc. – Ever Eden (DSP) (159996); Eden Dies (157831); Stitched Rectangles(151820); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683)
- Evening Evergreen: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scrap for die banner
- Basic White: Scrap for sentiment
- Gold Foil: 5 ¼” x ½”, scrap large enough for die cut
- Soft Succulent: scrap large enough for die cut
- DSP: 3 5/8” x 5 ¼”
- Score and fold the Evening Evergreen card base at 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Die cut the Evening Evergreen leaf rectangle. Die cut the Basic White piece using the stitched rectangles (find the one that the leaf die cut fits over)
- Stamp the sentiment on the Basic White rectangle in Evening Evergreen.
- Using small bits of liquid glue, glue the leaf die cut to the sentiment rectangle
- Die cut the banner in gold foil and Soft Succulent.
- Because the banners are shorter than the rectangle sentiment piece, cut both in half. Layer the soft succulent die cut over the gold foil one and attach behind the rectangle piece with the ends peeking out. Attach using the glue dots (or liquid glue)
- Layer the long gold foil piece behind the DSP and attach to the card base.
- Using dimensionals, attach the sentiment piece to the card front.
Since the card base is so dark, I would add a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside so it is easy to stamp or write on. You can simply add a piece that is 5 ¼” x 4” or die cut a piece to fit inside.
Coming on the 4th is a sale on the Starter Kit!