. The base of the card is Pacific Point cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2 and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Real Red cardstock 3-5/8” x 5”
3. The third layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 3-3/8” x 4-3/4”.
4. Stamp the Dandelion Wishes stamp on the Whisper White cardstock in Versamark ink. Eliminate the stems. Add the White Embossing Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
5. Using Sponge Dauber, sponge the Real Red and Pacific Point on the fireworks. The sparkles of the embossing powder will still shimmer through.
6. Use the sentiment “Let’s Celebrate” from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set.
7. Ink up the “Let’s” with a Black Marker. Then alternate Real Red and Pacific Point markers on the “celebrate”.
8. Basic Black scrap for the cat. Punch it out.
9. Attach punched out Basic Black cat using Dimensionals to the card.