he base of the card is Early Espresso cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The Watercolor Paper is 3-7/8” x 2-3/8” and layered onto Cinnamon Cider cardstock cut at 2-1/4” x 4” with Multipurpose Glue (after stamping).
3. Begin inking up the cookie with Saddle Brown Stazon ink and randomly stamp on the Watercolor Paper, but do not overlap. Instead, stamp on Post-it notes and cut out with Paper Snips to mask over the first stamped images. Keep making more masks so that they never overlap each other.
4. Color them in with the Water Painters and ink from the ink pad. Try not to color in two the same color that is close to each other. Once dry, layer onto the Cinnamon Cider cardstock. Add Dimensionals and attach them to the front of the card.
5. Ink up the sentiments on Crumb Cake cardstock and trim each sentiment with Paper Trimmer. Pop up with Dimensionals.
6. Die-cut the word “Cookies” from the Love You More Than Dies. Attach with Multipurpose Glue as shown in the picture.