. The base of the card is Magenta Madness cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Old World Embossing Folder and run through the Die Cutting Machine.
3. The third layer is Magenta Madness using the largest Stitched So Sweetly Die. Die cut the smallest Stitched So Sweetly Die from Whisper White.
4. The Whisper White cardstock layer is 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” to layer onto the Magenta Madness layer.
5. Cut a strip of the Rainbow Glimmer Paper at 3/8” x 2-1/2” for the base. Punch out the top of the rainbow from the Rainbow Glimmer Paper. Attach with Dimensionals.
6. For the rope, 2-1/4” of Silver Foil from the Smooth Sailing Dies. Adhere.
7. Ink up the zebra with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a Whisper White scrap. Cut him out with the Paper Snips. Put Dimensionals on the back to adhere.
8. Take a baby wipe and add drops of re-inkers of the Magenta Madness, Bumble Bee,
9. Use the “happy birthday” sentiment to stamp in the reinkers and stamp on the Whisper White smallest Stitched So Sweetly die cut. Ink up the sides with the Magenta Madness ink being careful not to get it on your fingers. Attach with Dimensionals to the card.
Cased from MJ Shady Inkers