Stampin' Up! has a collection of kits that you can use to make quick and easy cards/projects. Some don't feature stamping but you can add your own sentiments. You can follow the directions exactly or make the cards your own by making alternatives using your own products. Shop at http://bit.ly/shopSUkits
Today they have released a new kit just for Christmas called the Whimsy Christmas card kit.(#158166) Here are the completed cards below:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, gold foil die cuts, gold twine, and coordinating envelopes with gold foil accents.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Real Red, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Here is what the stamp set looks like:
You can click on any of the links below for those kits pictured (the new kit is not linked yet but is item # 158166)