2 Cards made with Fabulous Frames Dies using 1 piece of real red cardstock
1) Take Real Red Card Bases 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and Score at 4 1/4 lengthwise
2) Choose and Take two gray card mats 4 x 5 1/4(1 for each card) - For demo cards I used Basic Gray, but you may prefer Smokey Slate
3) Emboss 1 Gray for Head Over Heals card
4) Take one piece of Red cardstock 5 1/4 x 4 that's in with dies and Diecut both frames at the same time. Smaller Frame inside Larger Frame.
5) Take 1 of each (2) Basic White Cardstock 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 and 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 for inside the 2 frames
Starting with Head Over Heels card -
1) Ink up Cat with Black Ink Really good
2) Stamp cat as close to bottom center edge of smaller basic white cardstock holding straight down for 6-10 seconds to allow paper to absorb the ink
3) Assemble card as in picture. I used dimensionals to pop up small frame.
Card 2 I Love Hanging Out With You -
1) Take 1 piece 3 1/4 x 1 1/2 stone DSP from bag
2) Ink up and Stamp cats (using the stamparatus) on to larger piece of white card stock. Once done reink and stamp black ink again of cats but this time place the stone block DSP on bottom of white cardstock, so tail & paws are stamped on stones.
(If you prefer you can just stamp onto stones by lining up line on stamp of bottom cat.
3) Assemble card as in picture or you can center frame.
Stamp Sentiments, embellish and color accordingly.