. The base of the card is Misty Moonlight cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Granny Apple Green cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. The Balmy Blue cardstock is cut at3-3/4” x 3” and the Granny Apple Green cardstock is cut at 3-3/4” x 2”. Ink up the grass with Granny Apple Green and randomly stamp on the smaller Granny Apple Green cardstock. Turn both of them over and attach Scotch tape where the two ends meet.
4. Die- cut a fence from Soft Suede cardstock using the Sheep Dies in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Cut the fence in half and adhere over the seams of the Granny Apple Green and Balmy Blue cardstock.
5. Die-cut the two sheep from Basic White cardstock. Color them in with the Stampin’ Blends. Put Dimensionals on the back of the sheep and adhere between the fences with the one sheep on top of the other.
6. Ink up the sentiment with Memento Black ink on Basic White ink and trim with the Paper Trimmer. Use Multipurpose Glue to adhere to the top left of the card.
7. Die-cut the sun and a balloon from Daffodil Delight cardstock. Die-cut one Basic White balloon. Cut off the string from the Daffodil Delight balloon and with Multipurpose Glue, add it to the Basic White balloon. Add a Dimensional to the back of the balloon and add it so the sheep on top is holding it. Add a Dimensional to the back of the sun and add it to the right in the sky.