1. The base of the card is Coastal Cabana cardstock cut 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Coastal Cabana cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder and run through the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
3. Ink up the small snowflakes with Coastal Cabana ink and stamp at the bottom.
4. Wrap the ¼” Gingham Ribbon around the bottom where the embossing folder ends.
5. Die cut a Stitched So Sweetly Rectangle from Basic White cardstock. Ink up the snowman from the Snowman Season with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color him in with the Stampin’ Blends.
6. Take a Wonderful Snowflake so that half of it shows on the left. Use Dimensionals to adhere over the ribbon on the right side of the card.
7. Die-cut a rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies for the sentiment “Snowflake Hugs” with Memento Black ink. Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the upper left of the card.
8. Add Wink of Stella to the snowman.