T his card introduces the new Quite Curvy Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! and the accompanying Curvy Dies.
1. Granite Gray card base;
2. Gray and Black Peony Garden DSP layer;
3. Pink piece of In Good Taste DSP;
4. Whisper White layer.
Cut layers with die from Curvy Dies (Available Nov 4th)
Punch flowers out with different flower type punches and layer. It's always fun to curve the petals underneath for bottom layers and the other way for top layers. Use your bone folder to do this.
Use a sponge dauber and Petal Pink to shade your petals.
Top your flowers off with pearls.
1. Cut leaves out from the Christmas Cardinal set and Frosted Boquet dies;
2. Shade with a sponge dauber and Soft Seafoam ink;
3. Crease leaves with tweezers.